All women in the Presbyterian Church are members of Presbyterian Women and are invited to attend all PW programs and circles.
Presbyterian Women have meetings and conferences throughout the year in conjunction with women from other areas in the Presbytery, Synod, and National Church. Programs are held on various topics to include mission and special interest topics. They also participate in Church Women United celebration days, which combine women’s groups from various churches in Bartlesville to celebrate prayer, friendship, mission, world community day, and an annual meeting of the group.
Our Purpose: Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves:
- to nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study.
- to support the mission of the church worldwide.
- to work for justice and peace.
- to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (USA) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.
Current Circles Meet monthly from September-May for study and fellowship.
- The Holm Family circle meets at 9:30 a.m., the first Thursday of each month, in the Community Room.
- The Cesar Carhuachin circle meets at 5:30 p.m., the first Monday of each month, at various restaurants.
Second Sunday Sales
PW raises funds for various mission projects through sales of crafts and a variety of food and other items in the Community Room on the second Sunday of each month.